Friday, July 31, 2009

missing my father…

(It was July 25, 2008 when i lost one important man in my life..until now i could not still describe the sting of pain i felt every time i remember this day...

i could only write few words of longing caused by his sudden goodbye...)


i badly miss my father so much..

i miss the man who used to buy me chocolates when i’m not in the mood..

i miss the man who bought me my first ever guitar..

i miss the man who told me to run around the house and jump on the stairs when i had my first red day…(sssshhhh..that was odd)

i miss the man who knows i want chicken/pork adobo in my meal..

i miss the man who make a lot of promises..failing to do the 9 1/2 promises he made..(hahaha..great!)

i miss the man who used to carry me at his back when i was just a little girl..

i miss the man who spoils me a lot..

i miss the man who buy me anything i ask..(unfortunately he does not have the money..hehehe)

i miss the man who told me the story about how the uwak became uwak..(hahaha..sakkto bah?)

i miss the man who bears the most beautiful eyelashes i’ve ever seen…

i miss the man who dances the cha-cha in an awkward steps..

i miss the man who taught me how to be humble, silent(the attitude i got from him..woohhhhh…)

i miss everything about him..

he was not the best nor the perfect father but he was the man who completes my ideal world…

God!! i miss him so much…

2 comments:

  1. ur so close to him GoLd.. my story about my father is the other way around;)but i stiLL missed him..^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe..papa's girl man gud ko ruth though dili kau mi gauban..palangga au ko atoh..

    ReplyDelete